Wall Street Journal’s Nick Timiraos discussed Federal Housing Authority (FHA) practices that led to its $16 billion shortfall in 2012, what it’s doing about it and the potential of Congress to offer the administration a bailout.
Latest Real Estate News
- Recent Commercial Transactions
- The 30-Minute Interview: Spencer Rascoff
- How to avoid homebuyer's remorse
- Refinancing your mortgage? Opportunity knocks
- Our most-viewed stories in the past week
- Will the Mag Mile be hog heaven for new Harley-Davidson store?
- Zillow: 30-Year Fixed Mortgage Rates Stay Below 4%
- Best U.S. Cities to Trick or Treat
- Marc Silverman buys Riverwoods house
- GrubHub co-founder buys $3.44M Lincoln Park mansion
Sherwin Sucaldito is a real estate broker with @properties in Chicago. Our River North office is located at 618 W Fulton, Chicago IL 60661. Our direct office telephone is 312.491.0200