Wall Street Journal’s Nick Timiraos discussed Federal Housing Authority (FHA) practices that led to its $16 billion shortfall in 2012, what it’s doing about it and the potential of Congress to offer the administration a bailout.
Latest Real Estate News
- Suburbs Try to Prevent an Exodus as Young Adults Move to Cities and Stay
- The 30-Minute Interview: Steven B. Greenberg
- Jury slaps Zell company with $111 million verdict
- Gucci eyes expansion of Magnificent Mile store
- Designs for Small Spaces, as Seen on 'American Dream Builders'
- For Sale: Trisha Yearwood's Charming House in the Country
- WBBM-Ch. 2 co-anchor Rob Johnson buys custom home in Hinsdale
- Scarce land could blunt recovery for U.S. homebuilders
Sherwin Sucaldito is a real estate broker with @properties in Chicago. Our River North office is located at 618 W Fulton, Chicago IL 60661. Our direct office telephone is 312.491.0200