Latest Real Estate News
- Square Feet: In Moscow, a Financial District That Is Anything But
- The 30-Minute Interview: Kenneth P. Martin
- Russians buying up high-end London property
- New York's multimillion dollar home sales keep soaring
- Sam Zell can cut deals, but can he write?
- Struggling Evergreen Park mall hits market after loan sale fails
- Teresa Giudice Gives Mansion a $500,000 Haircut
- As Rates Tick Up, Applications for New Mortgages Fall
- Ken Griffin, Illinois' richest man, lists condo on N. Michigan Ave.
- Singer Richard Marx lists Lake Bluff mansion for $18 million
Sherwin Sucaldito is a real estate broker with @properties in Chicago. Our River North office is located at 618 W Fulton, Chicago IL 60661. Our direct office telephone is 312.491.0200
Tag Archives: accounting
With the rise of rental properties on the market along with situational landlords and foreign investors, many are finding themselves unprepared for management of real estate properties when problems arise. Even simple maintenance and preventative issues can be overlooked when … Continue reading